3LiTe FiGhT3r Uni 60 OGame.fr Index du Forum

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  3LiTe FiGhT3r Uni 60 OGame.fr Index du Forum » Partie Publique » La Taverne !
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Jeu 31 Mai - 08:25 (2018) Répondre en citant

Arsenal are interested in Caglar Soyuncu of Freiburg, the Turkish star has revealed. The young defender has been the subject of สมัคร บอล speculation for a while now, and it appears that Sven Mislintat is willing to spend €40 million on the Bundesliga star. Speaking in an interview, Soyuncu claimed that "Arsenal are one of the most important clubs in England.
"I know they’re interested in me, but there’s nothing finalised yet about my transfer.
"After the national team camp we’ll have talks."
His agent, Mustafa Dogru, สมัคร บอล had fuelled the speculation when he said that his young client was “ready” last month. 
"The difference between Bundesliga 1 and the Premier League is not as big as from the Turkish second division and Bundesliga 1, so he is ready.
"He is perfect for the Premier League. We are sure he is going to make a big impact in the first season." The 21-year-old สมัคร บอล was initially linked to the Gunners by the president of his former club, Altinordu Izmir, though Freiburg had shot down the report at the time.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 31 Mai - 08:25 (2018)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation