3LiTe FiGhT3r Uni 60 OGame.fr Index du Forum

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  3LiTe FiGhT3r Uni 60 OGame.fr Index du Forum » Partie Publique » Ambassade
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Juin - 09:06 (2018) Répondre en citant

Inter star Milan Skriniar is reported to be the number one target of José Mourinho to strengthen the Red Devil’s เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ defensive department. The nerazzurri signed Skriniar from Sampdoria for € 23 million last summer and after a brilliant debut season with the Serie A giants his price-tag has skyrocketed to € 80 million.
Inter, however, have no intention to sell their star defender who will soon be offered a new deal by the Serie A giants. ​Skriniar เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ has recently revealed to be happy to continue his career at the San Siro and his sale would come a huge surprise for the nerazzurri fans.
"The transfer market? I don't know the เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ market and I don't even talk about it, maybe Barcelona or other clubs are interested in me, but again, I'm not interested in this”, Skriniar said. According to reports in England, however, Manchester United will try to sign Skriniar even though the economic requests of Inter are extremely high.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Juin - 09:06 (2018)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation