3LiTe FiGhT3r Uni 60 OGame.fr Index du Forum

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  3LiTe FiGhT3r Uni 60 OGame.fr Index du Forum » Partie Publique » FiGhT'StOrE
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Juin - 05:19 (2018) Répondre en citant

Juanfran sbo222 has reached an agreement of a one-season contract renewal with Atletico Madrid, as announced by the Rojiblancos.Eight seasons after his arrival at Atleti, the 33-year-old defender, has managed to win one LaLiga, one Copa del Rey, two UEFA Europa Leagues, one European Super Cup and one Supercopa de Espana trophy.Following the club's announcement, Juafran shared his feelings."Staying another year in my house fills me with pride and happiness," he told the club's website."My commitment and loyalty to this club sbo222 make my heart just think about being red and white."I am looking forward to the next year, to continue giving the maximum in each game and make all the Atletico fans proud of me."Forza Atleti." sbo222

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Juin - 05:19 (2018)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation