3LiTe FiGhT3r Uni 60 OGame.fr Index du Forum

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  3LiTe FiGhT3r Uni 60 OGame.fr Index du Forum » Partie Publique » L'antre des FiGhT3r$
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Aoû - 05:12 (2018) Répondre en citant

Everton have officially confirmed they have completed the signing of AC Milan target Bernard from สมัคร แทง บอล Shakhtar Donetsk, who has signed a four-year deal with the club from the English Premier League. On completing the move, he said: "I have heard about Marco Silva and I was happy with what he said to me." 
"The manager made me feel สมัคร แทง บอล confident about playing here. He is a very good coach and he has really achieved good things at other clubs. 
"Everton is a club with a great structure and a lot of tradition, historically the fourth most successful club in England. I was happy.
"That is why I made สมัคร แทง บอล my choice, because of the confidence both the manager and the club showed up in me. I did not need any convincing as here. I believe I will be able to show my best as a player here. "

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Aoû - 05:12 (2018)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation