3LiTe FiGhT3r Uni 60 OGame.fr Index du Forum

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  3LiTe FiGhT3r Uni 60 OGame.fr Index du Forum » Partie Publique » L'antre des FiGhT3r$
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Aoû - 09:06 (2018) Répondre en citant

One of the best centre-backs in current world football is Uruguayan defender Diego Godin. Godin is agent sbobet 32-years-old but well and truly in his prime; helping Atletico lift the Europa League last season – as well as being one of Uruguay’s best performers at this summer’s FIFA World Cup. This string of performances made him a wanted name; with agent sbobet Juventus and Manchester United both registering their interest in him. This culminated with Manchester United making a deadline day bid to sign Godin via his €20M~ release clause; with Godin himself rejecting that chance to join Jose Mourinho’s side. Speaking to Colchoneros, ahead of Atletico Madrid’s UEFA Super Cup tie with Real Madrid, Godin vaguely explained his reason for staying:
“I have not yet renewed my contract; this summer I received offers but I decided to stay here for agent sbobetpersonal reasons.” Juventus signed Leonardo Bonucci and kept hold of both Mehdi Benatia and Daniele Rugani; whilst Manchester United failed to sign a new centre-back.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Aoû - 09:06 (2018)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation