3LiTe FiGhT3r Uni 60 OGame.fr Index du Forum

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  3LiTe FiGhT3r Uni 60 OGame.fr Index du Forum » Partie Publique » FiGhT'StOrE
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 06:05 (2018) Répondre en citant

Arsenal defender ลิ้ ง sbo Laurent Koscielny has announced the end of his international career with France and criticised World Cup-winning boss Didier Deschamps.
The 33-year-old missed the World Cup – which Les Bleus won – with an Achilles injury, and had intended to retire from international duty after the tournament.

Koscielny told Canal+: “I think that I have given everything I can for France. My injury does not change my decision. For Les Bleus, it is finished.”

On Deschamps, Koscielny said: “He called me once for my birthday in September. Otherwise, no (contact).

“Lots of people disappointed me. Not only the coach. It feels like a hit on the back of the head.

“When you are in good form, you have lots of friends. When you are injured… after a certain ลิ้ ง sbo period of time, you are forgotten about.”

Koscielny, who has 51 caps, was injured in Arsenal’s Europa League semi-final loss to Atletico Madrid in May and is still recovering.

He announced his intention to retire from France duty in November 2017, confirming it on Sunday as he outlined the pain of missing the World Cup success.

“France’s World Cup victory did me a lot more psychological damage than my injury did me,” he added. ลิ้ ง sbo

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 06:05 (2018)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation