3LiTe FiGhT3r Uni 60 OGame.fr Index du Forum

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  3LiTe FiGhT3r Uni 60 OGame.fr Index du Forum » Partie Publique » FiGhT'StOrE
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Dim 21 Oct - 09:17 (2018) Répondre en citant

CHELSEA star Eden Hazard believes Ross Barkley has the ability to become one of the best midfielders in world football. Barkley shone as agent sbobet Chelsea beat Southampton 3-0 on Sunday, netting his first Blues goal. The England midfielder also had the highest pass completion rate of any player on the pitch making 50 passes or more. That included an assist to Hazard, with the Belgian netting his seventh Premier agent sbobet League goal of the season. Chelsea are unbeaten in the league and sit joint-top with Manchester City and Liverpool on 20 points after eight matches. And though Hazard shone again, the 27-year-old was quick to praise Barkley for his performance with the Belgian believing the former Everton man is destined for a great career.
“He [Barkley] played a fantastic game,’ Hazard said. “And it is not just because he scored a goal or that he made an assist.
“You can see on the pitch that he is very agent sbobetstrong. He had some bad moments in the last year or two years with injury but I think he can reach a fantastic level because he is a fantastic player.
“I remember watching him at Everton. He is still young so I think he is a good player for the future with Chelsea.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 21 Oct - 09:17 (2018)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation